Saturday, April 26, 2014

Gradumacated

IMG_3648IMG_3670IMG_3686IMG_3696IMG_3702IMG_3752IMG_4012IMG_4089IMG_4114IMG_4157

I can hardly believe that my time as a student is over! There are a few things that I will miss about going to BYU, but honestly, I couldn’t be happier about life right now. I was really scared about the job hunting thing, but things fell into place miraculously and I’ve already started training for a new job as an Activities Director for some assisted living facilities. I’m really jazzed about it, and I think that this job will bring me a lot of joy. I start doing that full-time on Monday!

The two days of graduation ceremonies were honestly amazing. It was such a great experience to go through the whole graduation process and “walk” and celebrate! It gave me a chance to reflect on my time at BYU, and especially to think about those in my life who made graduation possible. My parents gave me a lot of financial support, but even more, they gave me emotional support as I went through the college process. They’re encouragement means a lot to me! I’m also super grateful to my siblings for their example and their support in coming to my boring graduation (minus Jeffrey, but I still love him). I’m especially grateful for Kevin and his encouragement and support! I couldn’t have done it without him!

I’m so glad that I’m not a student anymore!! I’m so excited to see where life takes me in this next year while Kevin finishes his schooling. Life is lovely!

1 comment:

JKZABRISKIE said...

Way to go!!! We love you!!!