Kevin's twin brother got married the day after New Years which was awesome, especially because his whole family came out for the wedding and we got to see them! It was such a blast. I love hanging out with my in-laws for a lot of reasons. Firstly, they didn't know me when I was little and obnoxious, or when I was an awkward pre-teen, they just know me now as a cool, chic, lovely woman (hah!). Secondly, they are really fun to be around. And thirdly, they are family. They have done a wonderful job of accepting me into their family and making me feel loved and welcome.
I was really glad to be able to spend the weekend with my own family in St. George. It seems like every year, my siblings and I become better and better friends. We really enjoy each other now and that is a nice feeling. The relationship with our parents is also different and more fun. I'm glad that I have a friendship with my family. We had such a blast this weekend. I'm especially so grateful for their willingness to accept Kevin into our family. Family is the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment